- WEBBING PROTECTIVE SHEATH
- ROUND SLINGS
- WIRE ROPE SLINGS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Webbing slings are soft and flexible slings, which are used especially in situations where the lifted load has no attachment points and also for lifting and close transport of heavy general purpose loads. They are made of polyester (PES).
Among belt slings there are B- type slings ended with loops, C-type slings ended with ED links, closed-loop A-type slings and one-leg, two-leg, three-leg and four-leg slings.
- they are made of one, two or four layers of tape,
- materials used: polyester tape, polyester protection tape on loops, very strong polyester threads,
- high ratio of the sling"s own weight to its lifting capacity,
- strong and durable,
- lightweight - convenient use and storage,
- soft and flexible - do not damage sensitive surfaces,
- high friction resistance,
- approved - made in accordance with PN-EN 1492-1,
- safety ratio: 7,
- resistant to moisture, mineral acids, oils and greases,
- operating temperature from -40⁰C to 100⁰C,
- color marking makes it easy to determine the load capacity,
- used for lifting loads that do not have lifting eyes.
- in situations where the load being lifted has no attachment points,
- in crane companies,
- in shipyards,
- in construction companies,
- in warehouses,
- in production halls.