- WEBBING PROTECTIVE SHEATH
- ROUND SLINGS
- WIRE ROPE SLINGS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Files to download
Round slings (their other name - wheeled) are soft and flexible slings used for lifting and close transport of heavy loads of general purpose.The slings are made of polyester (PES). Inside the protective sleeve are polyester fibers gathered in strands, which are responsible for the load capacity of the entire sling. Seamless polyester sleeve protects the fibers and gives shape. Among the hose slings there are closed-loop slings and single-leg, two-leg, three-leg and four-leg slings.
- made of a core in the form of a polyester coil and a protective jacket,
- materials used: polyester yarn, high quality polyester protection, very strong polyester threads,
- large ratio of the slings own weight to its lifting capacity,
- lightweight - easy and convenient to use and store,
- soft - they do not damage sensitive surfaces,
- flexible + slippery surface - ideal for loop fastening,
- approved - made in accordance with PN-EN 1492-2,
- safety ratio: 7,
- resistant to moisture, mineral acids, oils and greases,
- operating temperature from -40C to 100C,
- color marking makes it easy to determine the load capacity,
- used for lifting loads that do not have lifting eyes.
- suitable for lifting loads such as shafts, pillars, pipes, columns and loads with painted surfaces,
- mostly used for tying around loads,
- they are used in construction companies - where building materials,
- finishing materials and heavy industrial machinery are often transported,
- they are used in workshops, warehouses and production halls,
- they are also used to move materials, products and finished raw materials.